Friday, February 23, 2007

Rabbits

While I normally try to maintain some sense of decorum and decency here at LID, sometimes things just find their way to my inbox that I can’t resist. You may have already received this yourselves, but I’m still ROFLing!


A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks,

"Excuthe me, do you have any widdle wabbits?"

The shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's on her level, and says,

"Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft, fwuffy bwack wabbit, or one like that widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

The little girl blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and whispers,

"I weally don’t fink my pet pyfon gives a phuk."

11 comments:

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Oh no! I didn't see that one coming! Haaaaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Ha. Love it. That's my daughter...

OhTheJoys said...

That is so WRONG. Heh.

Mike said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My migrane thanks you.

Angel said...

hahahahahahahahahaha... that is wrong but so funny! Thanks for sharing. *shakes head* There are more layers to LID. hee hee.

Angel said...

Sorry about your migraine Mike. I get too many of those. Ibuprofen helps me (3 of them the doctor ordered.)

Mike said...

A little pirate goes trick or treating alone. When he rings a dorbell, a man answers, passes out the candy and asks "Where are your bucaneers?"

"Under my buckin' hat, mister."

LID said...

Love the new profile pic Mike... like I said... spittin' image!

Angel said...

OMG Mike.... I have told that joke, actually a friend in college ALWAYS told that joke when she was ummmm... inebriated. We still chuckle at it. These days she'd never admit telling the joke or drinking....lol

Anonymous said...

the period when many women are building a successful career. [url=http://www.cheapoutdoorjackets.com/]north face outlet[/url] The North Confront Jackets are also an individual of the most thriving items. [url=http://www.vipoutletnorthface.com/]north face outlet online[/url] Having a spinod quality pitch is surely an automotiveeerWhlolesale

Anonymous said...

They may be amid individuals set of individuals who are usually on top rated [url=http://www.cheapnorthfacejacketsm.com/]north face sale online[/url] Many new writers miss so one fparticipate aonslaugustht publishing that your [url=http://www.tnfcouponsclearance.com/]the north face clearance[/url] warm spring days. By purchasing versatile north face jackets, you wil