Monday, February 26, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering...


Here’s the condensed version:

I broke a molar eating Doritos… I’m getting old… Dentist appointment Tuesday morning, but its okay, I love my dentist, Dr. Amiee, she’s wonderful, like Handy Manny she can fix anything… just bring her the pieces.

Helper continues to BOUNCE (LIKE TIGGER) off the walls.

“Don’t worry Daddy; I’m just bouncin’ like Tigger!”

Remember folks, our house is over 100 years old… but it’s lasted this long, right?

He bounces so much he forgot to use the potty last evening and ended up “leaking” on the kitchen floor… such is my life! But the groundhog DID see his shadow, right?

The Mommy organized all his arts and crafts to make it easy for him ME! Thank goodness! She’s so good to me!

The Baby is teething up a storm. He doesn’t sleep well because of it, but he’s not cranky. He’s such a good boy. Some occasional Tylenol and a cold teether, with some baby Orajel® have provided some much needed relief.

It snowed last night. It’s melting now. It’s a mess. I can’t wait for spring!

The Mommy spent some time Saturday playing with our new program from LegoFactory.com. Thanks Mike! I even installed it on the Girl’s computer, and she actually thought it was cool. Mike’s right though, it seems to take much longer when you have “help.”

I’m reading Summer of Light, which I finally got last week, after reading AtHomeDaddy’s review.

I was informed that our friend, Donna, came in 3rd Place in the New York Latin Dance Championship. Yeah, she dances too! There are many facets to this extraordinary women. Congrats D! Way to go, Sis!

(Here she's pictured with her parter/instructor, world famous dancer Emmanuel Pierre-Antoine, 2 Time World Mambo Champion and has appeared on Dancing With The Stars and America's Ballroom Challenge.)

Spent some time reading Karly’s Drunkin’ Post. If you haven’t done so already you have to check it out. Drinking and Typing… not a good thing for LID!

That is all for now! I'll be back... fair warning!

5 comments:

Mike said...

Wow. I am impressed that I have that much pull around your blog.

Around my house, I am just the fat guy babbling to himself in the corner

LID said...

'ya know Mike... maybe if you laid off the Girl Scout confections they'd eliminate the "fat" adjective... I'm just sayin' I hear celery stalks make a nice substitute!

OhTheJoys said...

I read them all, but can't stop laughing about the Dorito incident. Ha! (Sorry.)

Unknown said...

Dude! Can't a girl just hole up in a corner, drink herself into oblivion, and blog on the internet without the whole world having to know about it? Everyone is linking to that post! (Ok, just you and Plain Jane Mom, but whatever!)

Seriously though, thanks for the link!

Augs Casa said...

Remember amigo, it's not the age, it's the mileage!! He's to us 40-somethings...cheers!